Overcoming phobias shouldn't be a daunting decision. We are passionate about making safe and effective treatment for specific phobias readily available.
The International Phobia Association aims to improve the treatment of specific phobias through the use of technology. We reduce the barriers of seeking treatment by providing trusted and centralised locations for phobia sufferers and by providing specialised training and resources for therapists.
What We've Achieved
- IPA is supporting the establishment of Phobia Clinics in major cities across Australia.
- We've developed a range of resources to treat all of the common phobias.
- We've developed a suite of Virtual Reality experiences to treat all of the common phobias.
- Significant press coverage both nationally and internationally.
- Secured a grant from the NSW Department of Industry.
- Commenced a randomised controlled trial for our Virtual Reality experience.
- Established working relationships with major partners including CSIRO and UNSW.