Terms and Conditions
International Phobia Association (IPA) is a trademark of Specific Phobia Clinics Pty Ltd.
- IPA reserves the right to accept or deny, in its absolute discretion, the enrolment of a Client in the Programme based on the Psychologist’s initial assessment.
- The Client must complete relevant Forms and pay to IPA the Enrolment Fee in full before the date of the first Programme session (Start Date).
- IPA, its employees and its Agents shall use reasonable endeavours to help the client learn to manage the symptoms of specific phobia by attendance in the Programme, but does not guarantee the success of the Programme and no refund of the Enrolment Fee shall be made if the Client believes that the Programme has not been successful.
- Changes to a Session booking by the Client can be made up to 48 hours before the date of the Session booking. Changes to a Session booking within 48 hours of that booking will incur a rescheduling fee equal to 50% of the fee for that Session. Changes within 24 hours of that booking or failure to attend will incur a rescheduling fee equal to 100% of the fee for that Session.
- IPA will provide a full refund of the Enrolment Fee on receipt of a written cancellation from the Client prior to the Start Date. Programme cancellations received by Sydney Phobia Clinic within 48 hours of the Start Date will be charged an Administration Fee of AU$200.
- Programme cancellations will be accepted after the Start Date but must be in writing and received by Sydney Phobia Clinic at least 48 hours before the commencement of a Session of the Programme. Cancellations received within 48 hours of a Session will incur the cost of the Stage. Further Stages will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation by the Client will only be valid if received in writing.
- If a Programme is cancelled or rescheduled by IPA prior to the Start Date, then IPA shall use reasonable endeavours to offer the Programme on an alternative date or shall make a full refund of the Enrolment Fee to the client. If IPA cancels or reschedules part of a Programme after it has commenced, IPA will reschedule the remainder of the Sessions to an alternative date or refund the cost of the remainder of the Enrolment Fee not yet used by the Client.
- The client acknowledges that, except in circumstances where any injury to the client is caused by the negligence of IPA, its employees, contractors or agents, IPA shall not be liable for (and hereby excludes) any loss, damage or injury caused to the client during the Programme including, without limitation, any economic loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, special loss or damage howsoever arising.
- Any liability arising under Clause 9 will be limited to the fees payable by the Client for the Programme.
- IPA reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to ask any client to leave any Programme session due to behaviour deemed inappropriate by IPA, its employees, contractors or agents. IPA's decision to remove any such person shall be final and IPA shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such removal.
If you have any concerns about the above Terms, please Contact Us to discuss.